Know Before You Go…
Do I need a passport?-This link will help you to know, depending on your travels, if a passport is required or not.
Travel Abroad-Check here for official requirements, download application forms, information on where to conveniently apply, and a wealth of other passport and international travel information.
Weather-National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Weather Service
U.S. Travel Security- Transportation Security Administration information and The TSA has put together the most up-to-date and comprehensive set of information on aviation security.
Travel Warnings-Travel Warnings are issued when the State Department recommends that Americans avoid a certain country.
World Clock-Time Zones?Current local times around the world
Currency Converter-Convert US dollars to worldwide currencies
Travel Health-Health information for specific destinations. Vaccination recommendations for travelers of all ages.
U.S. Customs-Regulations for U.S. Residents. As an international traveler, you should be aware of the rules for bringing items back from your trip.
Vacation Insurance – Protect Your Investment
- You become ill the day before you’re scheduled to depart on your family cruise.
- You’re injured while on vacation and don’t have the access to proper medical care.
- Severe weather forces an evacuation and you must depart early.
- You fracture your leg and can no longer go on your adventure based vacation.
- You arrive at the airport but your luggage is no where to be found.
- Your flight is canceled and you miss a day of your vacation or cruise.
When planning a trip, nobody wants to think about the “what ifs”, but things can go wrong – even when you’re on vacation. Flights can get canceled, luggage can get lost and injuries can occur. Focus On Fun Travel recommends that everyone purchase a? Vacation Insurance Policy to protect your vacation investment and assure you a great vacation.
A Vacation Insurance Policy is a quick and relatively inexpensive way to protect your family and your finances so you can enjoy your travels worry-free. Vacation insurance is a type of insurance that covers the medical expenses and financial losses that could arise while you are traveling. It can be purchased for trips of any length and can be tailored to your specific needs.
Most Vacation Insurance Policy Packages include:
- Medical coverage
- Emergency evacuation
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Last-minute trip cancellation?(due to illness, inclement weather, etc.)
- Delayed or lost baggage insurance?(including reimbursement for the replacement of essentials)
- Flight delay/cancellation insurance?If your travel plans are delayed for several hours, the insurance company will cover hotel accommodations and meals while you wait, and make new travel arrangements on your behalf
- Trip interruption coverage?If inclement weather, illness or injury cuts your trip short, you’ll be reimbursed for the unused portion of your trip
- 24-hour Worldwide Assistance?(to help you find medical care, change travel plans, etc.)
A Vacation Insurance Policy might seem like an extra cost you can forgo, especially at times when money is tight. But the benefits and coverage offered by a Vacation Insurance Policy almost always outweigh its relative costs. Please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime with any questions or concerns regarding a Vacation Insurance Policy and how it can help make your vacation an unforgettable and positive experience.